Effective Date: June 15, 2019.
Respect for your privacy is of utmost importance to us. Since we started NoRecibo, we’ve aspired to build our Services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind.
Please also read NoRecibo’s Terms of Service (“Terms”), which describes the terms under which you use our Services.
1. Collected Information
NoRecibo receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
- Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. You provide your name, email address, and password to create a NoRecibo account.
- Your Receipts. We retain your receipts in the ordinary course of providing our services to you. Your receipts are stored on our server, so that you can access it from multiple devices.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your receipts, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support. For example, you may send us an email with relating to our app performance or other issues.
- Automatically Collected Information
- Usage and Log Information. We collect service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (such as how you use our Services, what features you use the most, and the like), log files, and diagnostic, crash, website, and performance logs and reports.
- Device and Connection Information. When you use our app, we collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware model, operating system information, browser information, IP address, and device identifiers. This information is used to help us understand the activity on, and to monitor and improve our app.
2. Third-Party Information
- Third-Party Providers. We work with third-party providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. For example, we work with companies to distribute our apps, provide our infrastructure, delivery, and other systems, extract information from your receipts, help us understand how people use our Services, and market our Services. These providers may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues. Such third-party providers may obtain access to the information you provide, including personally identifiable information. They are required to protect this information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy by, for example, not using the information for any purpose other than to carry out the Services they are performing for us.
3. Use of Information
- Provision of Services. We may use collected information for the purposes for which you provided the information including, for example, to create and maintain an account for you for storing your receipts or to respond to a question that you email to us. We also use the collected information as necessary to provide the features and functionality of the Services to you and as reasonably necessary for our information.
- Updates and Troubleshooting. We may also use the collected information to contact you regarding updates or modifications to the Services or to help troubleshoot problems, or alert you to changes to our policies or agreements that may affect your use of the Services.
- Analytics and Improvements. We may also analyze collected information relating to your use of the Services in order to help us improve the Services and develop and improve other products and services.
- Safety and Security. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- No Third-Party Banner Ads. We do not allow third-party banner ads on NoRecibo. We have no intention to introduce them, but if we ever do, we will update this policy.
4. Disclosure of Information
- No Selling or Sharing Your Information. We will never sell your Personal Information to other companies. We think your Personal Information is sensitive and only you should own it.
- Aggregated Data. We also compile certain aggregated data about our users.
- What is aggregate data? “John Doe buys a coffee at a coffee shop on 1st Street” is the personal information of John Doe, but “15% of NoRecibo users buy coffee on Saturday” is aggregate data.
- Transfer as Corporate Asset In the event of a merger, sale of capital stock or assets, reorganization, consolidation or similar transaction involving Company, the information we possess, including personally identifiable information, shall be transferred as a corporate asset to the acquiring entity.
- Legal Requirement. We will use and disclose information where we, in good faith, believe that the law or legal process (such as a court order, search warrant or subpoena) requires us to do so or in other circumstances where we believe it is necessary to protect the rights or property of Company, our users and/or third parties.
- Affiliates. We may disclose this information to our affiliates for use as described in this Policy.
5. Effective Date
- Changes. When we make any changes to our practices under this Policy, we will change the Effective Date. We will treat your continued use of the Services following such change as your acceptance of the changes. However, we will seek your affirmative consent prior to applying any material change to this Policy on how we use or disclose personally identifiable information to information we collected or received prior to the date of the change.
6. Managing Your Information
- How it Works. You can log into your account and view, amend or delete your account information at any time. Please note that while changes to your profile information are reflected promptly in active user databases, our servers may retain previously provided information.
- How it is Stored The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. However, no security measures are 100% effective and we cannot guarantee the security of your personally identifiable information. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to ensuring, guaranteeing or otherwise offering any definitive promise of security in connection with your personal information or usage information.
8. Children Under 13
- Information We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 and the Services are not directed at children under 18. If you are a parent and believe your child under the age of 13 has used the Services and provided personally identifiable information to us through the Services, please contact us at the email and address provided in Section 11 of this Policy and we will work to delete that Service account and any such personally identifiable information.
9. Transfer to the U.S. or Other Countries
- Information Company uses facilities in the United States. Your information will be stored and processed in the United States or other countries where Company has facilities. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer of information outside of your country, even if your country has more rigorous data protection standards.
10. Contacting us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at:
- Email Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Mail us at NoRecibo Inc. Attn: Privacy Questions 110 E Houston St. 7th Floor San Antonio, TX 78205